Wednesday, April 21, 2010

day three

Yay! I made it to Day 3. I am so happy so say that I have survived thus far. I may not take a gazillion pictures a day, but I figure that even 1 is an improvement over what I had been doing.

This morning began as usual.

004

7:25-8:20am: Get up, dressed, and ready for the day. Take morning picture in the mirror. I’m getting good at this routine.

8:20-8:50am: Commute to school

9:25am-1:15pm: Class with presentation. The, EdTech got canceled, so I had a lunch break where I dined with some girls from class. But, I forgot to take pictures. Then, I went to Math and we did fractions and stuff. No pictures from there either.

1:15-2:15pm: Drive to Auburn

006

2:30-4:00pm: Ran errands with Ivy. Office Depot, Target, Kroger. Oh- and some thrift store shopping for TVTT. 90s clothes are fun. And so are Super Center thrift stores. :)

4:00-6:00- Work on class website. Study. Facebook. Kill time.

6:30ish: Supper. Chicken tacos tonight. I love college.

7:45-9:30: Meet at church to walk downtown for frozen yogurt. Yay for Tutti Fruiti.

009 011

And…that’s DAY 3 of a “week in the life” of Lauren! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment