Sunday, June 6, 2010

That mouse.

I would sing the "Ding dong the mouse is dead song",
But that would not be true.
In reality,
At about 2am, I heard something
Squeaking,
And bumping around.

It was JaqJaq.
In my trap.

So,
I went and got Daddy (because that man is really helpful in situations dealing with mice!)
And he stuck the thing in a peanut butter jar until morning.
It was really sad
I don't know if everything is more emotional at 2am or what.
But JaqJaq was squeaking
Like "Help me!" kind of squeaking.
I promise I'm not about to go join PETA or something.

But,
when I woke up,
Mom told me Daddy had brought JaqJaq to the Walmart parking lot to release him.
He ran straight for the nursery.
Which is good,
Because now I can visit him any time I want!
(But he can't wake me up at 2am)

And that was the end of the story of the mouse.
And everyone lived happily ever after.
Except the other mouse that suicide jumped off the 2nd floor...
But that's another story for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment