Thursday, January 27, 2011

link love.

  • This family just moved to Peru to work with an organization called Krochet Kids, which works to empower women in poor countries by teaching them to crochet hats and stuff. :)
  • These adorable hair flowers. I totally ordered one this morning. I need to quit this online shopping thing until I find me a paid internship. But- the money does go to an adoption fund...so all for a good cause, right?
  • Sweet Nella's first birthday. Seriously, can I have a 21st birthday bash like this? I just love the colors (and especially those pinwheels and the cake...presh). I think I'm going to go into event planning so that I can plan parties for a living. That would be fun, right?
  • I think this is going to be my summer project. I have a comforter already....but it would be nice for a little change for next fall! And since it's just a cover, I can always change it. Yay!
And that's all for now. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment