Tuesday, March 27, 2012

One Dress Project Update

Eleven more days to go!
I'm beginning to run out of ideas (hence the knee socks in today's photo).


Yes Mom. That's a navy dress over a black dress. With navy keds. I'm well aware of the clashing going on in this picture.



I found this neat app (pic stitch) that is free and make collages. Since I had to use my iPad to take pictures anyways (dead camera battery), I thought it would be neat to shake things up a bit a get creative.

Can I just say, I'm going to be really happy come Easter! In addition to my Jesus conquering death and the grave, I get to wear normal clothes again. Please don't judge me if I wear Nike shorts and a tshirt everyday. This whole dressing cute thing is over rated. What am I going to do when I get a real job?

No comments:

Post a Comment