Friday, August 2, 2013

life update

I guess that I kind of owe you all a general life update. I didn't really stick to my self imposed sabbatical, but that's okay. I didn't want to be legalistic and some circumstances changed. So, here's what I've been up to...

*I've been doing some writing for Yahoo Voices recently and one of my pieces just got published/approved! I know that it's kind of silly, but it means a lot to me. :) You can go here to read about five things that you shouldn't tell to someone with an eating disorder.

*I'm doing some design work again! You can go here to my shop to purchase printables and blog designs! Some of the printables are ones that I have previously offered for free on my blog, but in a few days, they will only be available in the shop! Also, I am loving the blog designs that I'm putting together. Here's one that I put up last night.


[Update: Use the code "findingfree" to get 20% off your order!]

*I'm not going to grad school at Alabama this fall anymore. :( 
I decided that I'm really just not ready to move away/I still need my treatment team/I'm really not sure that I want to be a social worker. So I'm looking into a counseling program for next Spring here at home and I'm also looking into getting a part time job of some sort. It's really frustrating right now, but I know that God has a plan for my life. He's taken me this far and he will continue to walk beside me now and into the future.
And that's my life right now! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting published! That's so exciting. I'm sorry you've decided against grad school, but you're right: the Lord is walking with you and knows exactly where you'll be in the next weeks and months.

    ReplyDelete