Monday, January 11, 2010

not me monday.

[Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head on over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.]


So, if you've paid any attention to the blog as of late, you should know that I have Project 365. Seeing as I started the project with such good intentions, I most definitely did not have to take multiple pictures in one day that summarized previous days, so that I would not get behind. Nope. Not me.

Seeing as I'm a nice Christian girl that only thinks happy thoughts and never negatively upon people....I was totally not jealous when I read the fact the MckMama was getting to go on a trip with Compassion International Bloggers to Kenya. I mean, that makes no sense since I have classes that week, right? And I most definitely did not have the thought that I needed to sponsor a child through Compassion so that maybe one day I could be cool enough to go one of those super cool trips that everyone keeps talking about. Nope. Not me.

I was not a complete nerd that took pictures of myself with my backpack on ready for my first day back at school for the semester. You can definitely not see the aforementioned picture on my Project 365 blog. They did not turn out looking like they belonged on MySpace. I was not super pumped about spending the day out of the house in class. Because I'm definitely not a dork like that. Nope. Not me.

Photobucket

I was not completely excited when I showed up to my Educational Technology class this morning to find out that we would be using Blogger and creating blogs. And I was not further excited about the fact that I would get to create a Unit Plan and Lesson Plans and all that fun teacher stuff. I did not proceed to spend thirty minutes in the Teacher's Edition Textbooks section in the library to find the perfect book and then not find one that was "good enough". I'm not that big of a dork. Nope. Not me.

I did not get super excited about the prospect of decorating and blogging on yet another blog (because I do not have a reason now to procrastinate and make blog headers and make it all pretty). And-my first thought upon learning about our classroom blogging adventure was definitely not "Yes! Now I can use those super cute back to school digiscrapbooking kits that I have!". When I saw other people in my class pick super boring and not colorful Blogger templates, I did not cringe. Because, I'm a dignified person. And dignified people don't let silly things like blogs and super cute digiscrapbooking kits rule their lives. Oh, and- I was not the only person in my class that blogs. And I'm not going to put a link right here to my EdTech blog just because I think it's super cute even though it doesn't have any blog posts yet. Nope. Not me.


No comments:

Post a Comment