Sunday, June 23, 2013

23 in 23

Since I'm turning 23 in 23 days, I thought I'd do something fun and exciting on the blog. And since my dear mother still has trouble figuring out what she should get me, I thought that it'd be fun to do a wishlist. Not that I'm getting everything (I'm totally not). And some are silly things that make me smile that aren't really serious. But, I thought that it would be fun nonetheless. :)

Birthday Outfit

20. Cat Measuring Bowls (don't ask me how I find this stuff)
19. Ninja Salt and Pepper Shakers (totally serious. I need these)
18. Cupcakes.
17. Pots (not "pot" as in the drug or as in things you plant things in. "pots" as in things to cook with)
16. A frying pan (for self defense, as well as cooking)
15. A toaster (totally forgot about that useful little tool)
14. A cupcake/muffin pan. 

This list is turning into "what I still need for apartment living"....oops.

13. Everyone could use a Mike Wazowski mug. Right?
12. This shirt from Downeast Basics
11. A trip to DISNEY WORLD!!!
10. Lunch with the princesses on that aforementioned Disney World trip.
9. A monogramming machine. I forget what they're called. But that would be totally awesome, because then I could monogram EVERYTHING! 
8. This is getting really hard. Um, I'd like this bag.
7. Or this one.
6. Or one of these. (Monogrammed of course)


5. A monogrammed necklace is always handy (just in case you forget your monogram?)
4. Pretty much anything from Lululemon. It's my favorite for looking like you yoga even if you don't.
3. An iTunes card is always nice. :)
2. This Chevron fabric is really cute. But, I don't know what I'd do with it.
1. A magic fairy princess wand that could make all my dreams come true. It'd be really cool if it came with a magic fairy godmother, too. Bippity Boppity Boo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment