23. Target Cardigan
22. Target Cami
21. Flip Flops
20. Cat Measuring Bowls (don't ask me how I find this stuff)
19. Ninja Salt and Pepper Shakers (totally serious. I need these)
17. Pots (not "pot" as in the drug or as in things you plant things in. "pots" as in things to cook with)
16. A frying pan (for self defense, as well as cooking)
15. A toaster (totally forgot about that useful little tool)
14. A cupcake/muffin pan.
This list is turning into "what I still need for apartment living"....oops.
13. Everyone could use a Mike Wazowski mug. Right?
12. This shirt from Downeast Basics
11. A trip to DISNEY WORLD!!!
10. Lunch with the princesses on that aforementioned Disney World trip.
9. A monogramming machine. I forget what they're called. But that would be totally awesome, because then I could monogram EVERYTHING!
8. This is getting really hard. Um, I'd like this bag.
7. Or this one.
6. Or one of these. (Monogrammed of course)
4. Pretty much anything from Lululemon. It's my favorite for looking like you yoga even if you don't.
3. An iTunes card is always nice. :)
2. This Chevron fabric is really cute. But, I don't know what I'd do with it.
1. A magic fairy princess wand that could make all my dreams come true. It'd be really cool if it came with a magic fairy godmother, too. Bippity Boppity Boo! :)