Wednesday, September 2, 2009

growing up...

I have mixed feelings about this whole growing up thing. I mean, I like the indepence it brings and the hope that someday I will actually do something useful with my life...
Photobucket
But sometimes, I just wish I could go back and change things. Do what I should have done when I should have done it. Not wasted time worrying about things that didn't really matter...
Photobucket
I feel like I'm getting old. And I'm only nineteen, so that's probably not a good sign. I've got a long life ahead...a long life to live. (Wow...that just sounded like a soap opera...)
Photobucket

Heading to Auburn this weekend, and then the lake with friends until Monday. Then, Tuesday need to finish homework/tackle the hurricane that hit my room. Wednesday, we're back to normal. Joy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment