Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trick or Treat!

I've slacked in my blogging.
I know you all have been sitting on the edge of your seats to see what I did for Halloween.
And, no, we did not dress up as the Addams Family.
While that would have been funny
We didn't have enough time to dress the part.

I began the celebrations by making spider web cupcakes.
If you followed me on Twitter,
You would already know this.
Photobucket
I would love to say I came up with the idea
But I didn't.
Bakerella strikes again.
I only wish I was creative as some people.
Photobucket
No, your eyes aren't deceiving you,
Those are Trix,
Sitting upon the cupcakes.
I know they don't match the frosting
But apparently stores around here only carry
The limited edition,
Swirly ones.
And I cannot make swirly frosting.
Photobucket
These were really simple to make
Draw 3 circles with the frosting
And run a toothpick through them.
Real simple.

That was Tuesday.
Halloween was Saturday.
Photobucket
The fam went to the fall festival
Max was a hunter/zombie slayer/terrorist
No joke,
the kid walked around the house with a tshirt on his head.
Desi was a power ranger.
Mom and Dad were rockstars.
Yes, I claimed them.
Because I'm cool like that.
And me?
I was Hannah Montana.
Complete with the sparkly pink Shoes.
Photobucket
And that,
Is how we do Halloween in the Adam household.

Now it's time to pull out the Christmas tree...
JUST KIDDING.
We're not allowed to do that until after Thanksgiving.


No comments:

Post a Comment