1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
I'm a afternoon person. I don't like the morning because I have to get up. But, I don't like nighttime either because I can't stay up late or I get sleepy. I like my sleep. So, maybe my favorite time of day is the nighttime because I'm sleeping. I don't know.
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
Cupcakes. I love them. They make me smile. And they can taste really good. But, I would want to make them myself so that I could make them look cute. Because that's fun. And cupcake liners make me happy too!
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
I'm going to go with world peace. Because it sounds like a really good answer. And it's the answer I always give for this question. Peace and harmony. :)
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
Um. Probably my cluelessness. I don't catch on to things really easily. I'm pretty slow to pick up on jokes, which means they're normally about me. But, I don't mind, as long as it's done in love! :)
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
I'm going to go with Harry Potter. Call me nerdy. Whatever. But, I want to be Ginny and marry Harry. (And I mean the one in the book. I like him better.). It's always been a dream of mine since, oh...fourth grade. :)
6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
I'd love to be artistic. I can't draw if my life depended on it. Stick figures are like the "Mona Lisa" of my artistic creations. And, i think it would be really cool. :)
7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
Disney World. And I want to stay in Cinderella's Castle. And- Can I have Prince Charming, too? Thanks!
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
Um. I would be a rapper. Because, I think I would be a great rapper. (Daddy- I would do Jesus rap for you, okay?) and because my mom already has a swagger wagon and we're awesome like that. And because I make up great rap lyrics like "I like your shoes. They're red and blue. With pink and yellow and purple polka dots too." You just wait. When I become an awesome singer....
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
J.Crew. I heart them, but they're way over my budget (except for sale!). So, a shopping spree would be great. But, I mean, we could do a Michael's one and then I could get all that scrapbooking and cake decorating stuff and be creative and that would be cool two. So. One of them.
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
The present. I like my life and where God's leading me. I can't think of any other time or place I'd rather be.
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
Pink. Enough said. :)
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be? (Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)
Sneezy. Those allergies. They're rising up inside of me as we speak. Or. Um. Blog.
13. What's the last album you listened to?
That's embarrassing. I'm pretty sure it's Backstreet's latest "This is Us". And I'm pretty sure that I like it. Or some of it. Some of it's just plain weird.
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
I'm not a people person. I get really nervous around people I don't know. Except online. Because I don't really know them, and most people are pretty nice. :)
So. That's it for today! Yay! That was a fun parade. Now, I should probably wind down for bed. I have to be up early in the morning for observations at a school an hour away! :)