Saturday, March 13, 2010

Random Ramblings.

SBX is here.
I'm excited.
No class for a week.

In other news,
My hard drive had something happen.
I may have accidentally deleted important things
Off of it
To try and fix it.
I'm not sure.

So, today Daddy and I got a new hard drive.
It's not HP.
And we got Windows 7
Because Vista isn't the fav.
And now I have a computer
That works
And looks different
So. I have to get used to it.
It's weird.

I'm a little sad
Because I lost a lot of music in the transfer
Because the hard drive is
Not recoverable.
I lost Hannah (as in Montana, the movie)
in my hard drive.
I'm a little sad.
I also lost some worship songs
But I can get those again
I think

This whole hard drive failure thing
Isn't real cool when it happens
For like
the second time in less 1 and a 1/2 years
3 hard drives
20ish months
Not cool, Mr. HP.

But, I'm blessed.
All I lost was some music
And all my bookmarks
Including all my blogs.
It stinks.
All my pictures are accounted for
Between Facebook
And some special people.
(Or they will be special to me!)
And my documents were all on my external hard drive.
And I have a Daddy that can fix things.
I'm blessed.

I would end this post
With a picture.
But,
I have none on this computer.
Except for some tulips
And a desert
And pictures that come with a computer.
But I think they are copyrighted
And I'm sleepy.

So.
Goodnight moon.
And Happy SBX. :)

(P.S. Did you figure out what blogger I'm copying in the format of this post? And the literary reference at the end?)

No comments:

Post a Comment