- So, I have a blog post I wrote yesterday (during The Great Blogger Outage of 2011). I was pretty sure I was going to post it today, but I think it still needs some work. It's kind of long and I want to split it up I think. Who knows. It'll be posted sometime.
- In other news, today is Friday the 13th. My brother's convinced this means something bad is going to happen today. I'm trying to decide whether I should blast Justin Bieber when I pick the kiddo up from the Middle School. Evil sister? Yessirr.
- This song won't get out of my head. I guess it's my own fault for watching Glee.(And would be the reason for the title of this post).
- I'm debating a Wordpress move. Again. I know, it didn't go too great last time. And I don't want to lose my followers and I like the simplicity of Blogger. But, I like the freedom that comes with "owning" your blog. So, if you (or someone you know) has successfully made the transition, hit me up. This girl needs advice.
- I need to do laundry. Asap. Weekend project?
- I'm pretty sure I did laundry more when I lived in a dorm. I was pretty good at doing it every week or two. Now, not so much.
And that's all for now. :)