Sunday, May 15, 2011

new blog and old pictures

So, I've decided to ditch the Wordpress move for a bit. I tried some things (and failed miserably). Plus, I really like the simplicity of Blogger and I know how to use it and code it and all of that fun stuff. But, in the meantime, I am starting up another blog on Wordpress. It's mostly going to be more theological musings and what I reading in my Bible/ in another book/ or what's on my mind right now. Not Your Everyday Cinderella will stay at it's current location and will focus on my personal life. It's not that I want to separate the two, but this will give me more room to be long winded. If you are interested in reading my other blog, you can find it at: http://www.laurenadam.com/blog/. I currently have two posts up. One is the missions post I talked about a few days ago. The most recent post is a follow-up to the missions post. It's on how our churches are more closely resembling frat houses than places of worship to an Almighty God and how things have got to change.

Completely off topic, but I was going through old pictures tonight and came across these two from my senior year in high school. Desi was in Kindergarten. Is it just me or was he cuter then? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment