Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Christmastime is Coming!

Christmas is my favorite time of the year. There are so many fun traditions that we do as a family and I just love everything to do with the season. Confession: I've already started listening to Christmas music. So, when I realized that Christmas was right around the corner, I realized that I needed to start working on Christmas cards. I mean, getting Christmas cards from friends and family is always fun! So, I started looking online and I came across a company called TinyPrints. They have super cute cards for all occasions on their site. But, I like their Christmas cards the best!


TinyPrints has all sorts of cards in their collection. They have photo cards and non-photo cards. They have 5x7 ones and ones that fold out. (Now, if I could find enough "Christmas Card worthy" pictures from the next year to do this one, we'd be great!)
If you go to http://www.tinyprints.com/shop/picture-christmas-cards.htm, you can find some cute Christmas Cards for you and your family too! There are several filters on the left hand side that make it easy to narrow down the selection. Personally, I really like the whimsy and the vintage style cards. They also have a wide selection of religious cards- which this non "Happy Holidays" girl kind of likes. If you know me by now, you should know that I'm cheap. So, I'm getting my cards from TinyPrints this year through their blogger program. TinyPrints still has their blogger campaign going on (until November 11th at midnight at least!), and you can go here for more information on how you can sign up and get 50 free Christmas cards for your family! Merry Christmas! :)


2 comments:

  1. YAY! Definitely going to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this link! I've never heard of this place. I've been looking for somewhere good besides Walgreens! :)

    ReplyDelete