- 9 am-ish: Wake up and get ready to run errands in town with Mom and the boys. Yay for an Inservice Friday!
- 9:55 am: Actually leave the house.
- 10am: Max goes to guitar lessons, while Mom, Desi, and I make a Goodwill run. No really good deals for me, but Mom and Des find some things.
- 11am: Lunch and Bowl! Daddy left work to come meet us for lunch at the bowling alley while we did a little bowling. Not the greatest game on my part...I think I got around 45 points. After bowling, we ran by Krispy Kreme and got some doughnuts...yum.
- 2:30pm: Max had some friends over to the house for a "jam session". Which really just means it was really loud.
- 3:00pm: Mom and I decide to escape the madness and run up to WalMart. Always a fun experience.
- The kids were picked up around 4:30, so we finally got a bit of a breather.
- Then, we ate dinner. I had a panini. It was yummy. :)
- That night, we had a lazy at-home night and watched some Disney Channel. Then, I went to bed around 9:00-9:30...because I like my sleep and we had a busy day planned for 11/12!
And that was my 11/11/11. Yay! :)