Tuesday, May 5, 2009

#11 Painting

So, I am probably not the best artist out there, but I have a new found love for painting pretty canvases. I mentioned them in the last blog post, but I forgot to include pictures.



What I like about these is that you dont have to be able to draw. Finding cool bible verses and inspiring song lyrics and quotes is actually quite easy! I found that www.wallwords.com had some great ideas. What's even better is that they make wall hangings for a dreadfully dull dorm room. They also make great presents. :)



I'm finally done with finals and am getting ready for mom to get here so that we can head home! It has been a great year in Auburn, but I have to admit I am really glad to be heading home. When fall begins, I'll be at a new school, with new people, and a new major. Its a little more than a little scary, but I know I can do it and it will all work out for good. I have some plans for this summer (beach trip), but I also think I'm going to rearrange my room! Since I will be living there and all. I will def post pictures when I decide and you might even see some new paintings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment