Monday, May 4, 2009

not me monday.



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not throw random objects into a big black garbage back the day before the parentals were coming to move me out because I was too lazy to climb up and get my big suitcase. No, not me.



I did not jump on a big tubberware box to cram more things into it and therefore make it too heavy to carry. No, not me.


I did not forget to feed my beloved fish, Gus-gus before heading to bed last night and therefore making him very hungry the next morning. No, not me.


For lunch on Saturday, I did not just consume a chocolate chip cookie because I didn't feel like anything else. And it did not take me until Monday at 2:40pm to figure said fact out. No, not me.


I did not send my white slip home with my parentals when I was going to wear a white skirt the next day to church. And I did not wear the skirt to church without a slip. No, not me.


I did not paint pretty pictures on canvases this weekend instead of studying for finals that began on Monday. No, not me.


I did not go get cupcakes for breakfast at a downtown bakery this morning instead of studying for my final and eating a nutritious meal. No, not me.


I did not contemplate doing this "Not Me Monday" blog post instead of studying for my history final. The one final I hadn't studied for at all. The one that was an hour away. No, not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment