Friday, May 22, 2009

#15 Dancing to Music in the Car

I like dancing to music in the car. Even if it is my dorky dancing and dorky music. Unlike Desmond, I really dont care how dorky I look. :)

If I had to make a playlist right now of my favorite songs, it would probably include the following (in no particular order)
  • The Climb- Miley Cyrus (Yes, I'm a Hannah Montana fan. I thought the movie was amazing. And this song...is like my favorite part. And my favorite song. And...I like to sing it really loud in the car...)
  • As Long As You Love Me-Backstreet Boys (Call me cheesy...but I would love it if this song was sung to me. Actually, sing any Backstreet or *NSYNC and you would have me. I would say yes and we could live happily ever after...)
  • Can I Have This Dance?- High School Musical (Okay...here's the details. It has to be raining. And you have to be ballroom dancing on the roof of the school. That "just so happens" to have a really pretty garden. Got the picture? Mkay. Now listen to the song.)
  • Marvelous Light- Charlie Hall (Fast version, not that slow one. My favorite part? The part where you lift your hands and spin around. I feel like a ballerina...even if I am a clumsy one!)
  • Picture to Burn-Taylor Swift (This is a newfound love for an old song. Molly, the three year old I babysit, knows every word to this song and will sing it really loud. And its hilarious. So, I like it)
  • MMMBop- Hanson (Guilty. I like how it seems like everyone knows the words to this song and even if they dont they can catch on pretty quick. And singing it loudly in a car is a major plus. Even if they lyrics dont make any sense to me at all. I mean...In an mmm bop they're not there.Until you lose your hair. But you don't care....Seriously guys? Why do I like this song???)
  • See You Again- Miley Cyrus (This was my ringtone for the longest time and I loved it. And then, I get a new phone and they dont sell it anymore!!)
  • Courage Is...- The Strange Familiar (One of my favorite songs from Secret Life, which btw I cannot wait to start the new season. Even if I have to watch it online the day after since the boys can't see it and Ivy won't be there to make fun of it with me. It's okay...I'll survive. Anywho. I like this song.)

There you go. My 8 favorite-ish songs as of this moment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment