Thursday, September 16, 2010

Changes.

Change.
Can be good. Can be bad. Who really knows?

I'm home. After a series of events, I have left Chicago and returned to Alabama. 
The southside of Chicago was a little more intense than I expected. 
And so, I am home.
 (No, against popular belief, I wasn't a witness to a violent crime and I didn't get shot at.It wasn't that bad).
 I learned a lot about myself and about others. And I think all in all it was a good thing.

I'm taking a break from some blogging for awhile though.
In the meantime,
I plan on working on the design of the website I've been planning out.
So, if things change suddenly one day, you'll know.
And I switched back to blogger. I like it better than Wordpress. 
Just my opinion.

So.
Keep looking.
You never know what you may find. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for you! And so true - who really does know whether change is good or bad?

    ReplyDelete