Is my life right now.
- I will get Project Life pictures from the last two weeks up soon. Hopefully tomorrow. I'm just forgetting to take pictures, and y'all- it's awful. I was doing amazing. Got to get back on track!
- I had to read a poem for my Lit class tomorrow. We have a guest professor from University of Chicago coming in (he's interviewing for a j-o-b). And it is horrible that I have to read this poem. It's Ginsberg's "Howl" and I got to about page two and had to stop and just scan for the important parts for the essay due tomorrow. I'm not subjecting myself to the immorality contained in that poem. Honestly- if that's the kind of stuff he's going to teach, I don't think he belongs at a United Methodist university. Just saying. I don't care if he has some fancy degree from some fancy college and is from the Land of the Deep Dish Pizza. I. Don't. Want. Him.
- I made it pretty clear in my essay that I thought the poem was stupid. And immoral. And against my beliefs system. I mean, Ginsberg glorifies homosexuality and mocks Christianity. I'm not buying it.
- I'm teaching 3rd and 4th grade Sunday School at church now on the first Sunday of the month now apparently. I thought I was just being a helper...but I like kids and I got an email tonight...so. That's that.
- Desi will so love the fact his big sister is teaching him. HA!
- I have 2 super talented brothers. See video below for further evidence.
- I'm really glad I'm not living at home right now. Drum sets are L-O-U-D if you were wondering.
- And that's my life on this wonderful Sunday night! :)