I cannot believe it's almost the end of the semester. Madness I tell you. Two weeks from today, finals start. It's crazy to think I've already been at HC an entire semester. There's still so many things on my list (i.e. eat at the pizza place down the road, see a movie at the Capri, oh- and eat another cupcake from Lousia's. I'm a cupcake freak). In all the craziness, I've seemingly forgotten to blog. And Project Life was forgotten. But, that's okay. I've taken a few week hiatus and I'm ready to get back in the game. Watch out a week from today for Project Life Tuesday. This girl is ready to get the show back on the road!
I have three goals to do by the end of the semester (April 30). I think three is a good number, not too many and not too few! If you remember, at the beginning of March, I listed three goals. I decided that needed an update and that I could add three new ones.
March Goals Update:
1. Play catchup on my SSMT verses. --I didn't do real great on this one. I've had a hard time remembering to do this. While I did complete my Bible Reading Plan I talked about, the memorization thing didn't work. I'm not sure I'll be able to catch up, so I'm setting a personal goal of just one verse a month (starting in April) and reviewing the ones I've already learned. The way I figure it, it's not about the legalism, it's about immersing yourself in the word.
2. Work on finding ways to love the unloved in the community around me. --The girl I talked about in the post is actually not coming to class anymore. I talked to her a little one day when she came and she began blaming her problems on her family and depression. I told her I would pray for her and gave her my number if she needed anything. She's actually transferring at the end of the semester, but if you think about it, pray for T and that God would calm her heart and show her the path he is leading her on.
3. Get the area under my bed organized and do laundry. --I did it! The area under my bed is actually pretty organized and I did laundry several times--yesterday in fact! I'm pretty proud of my ability to keep my laundry levels under control. Yay!
Three Goals to Complete Before the End of Semester:
1. Study, study, study for exams and make outlines of everything I learned in each class to help study for the finals. Don't get behind or wait until the last possible minute.
2. Blog Bible Study- Details coming soon (as in later tonight!)
3. Take pictures at least 5 out of 7 days for Project Life.