Tuesday, June 28, 2011

random thoughts

{one}
I'm beginning to realize that I'm getting old.
It's really weird to me that I'm turning twenty-one in eighteen days. I'm graduating from college in a year in a half. This is craziness. I mean, surely I can't be expected to grow up and all in that length of time, right? Someone tell me I'm not alone here.

{two}
Somehow adding in 6 hours of classes (technically I go four hours, four days a week, but it's just for a month) made my life crazy busy. I get up at 6:15 each morning, leave my house by 7:15, have class from eight until noon, and then work from noon-ish until three-ish. I just can't handle too much more time in the office and I have lots and lots of reading to do. Some of which I'm not done with and have to read before I go to bed. (Oh yes. This girl has an early bedtime this summer).

{three}
Kelly is documenting her "Week in the Life" this week over at her blog. I've actually done that before, and it was pretty fun. So, I'm thinking about doing a "Day in the Life" tomorrow (June 29). Wednesdays are fun days for me (we have church that night and tomorrow should be exciting because the kids are talking about their mission trips) and I don't think I have the time to commit to taking pictures everyday, all day for the next seven days. So, if you want to join me, I made the following button that you can right click/save as and use on your blogs (Sorry. I'm too lazy to upload to photobucket and get a code). I'll post tomorrow (or Thursday morning) with my "Day in the Life" post and put a Linky up for us to all share our posts. I think it would be really fun to see the "boring" lives we live everyday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment