Monday, June 6, 2011

via
So, since I'm out of town, I thought I'd schedule a post or two so that nobody would get bored. I've downloaded some new music lately and looked back through old music (now that my computer is fixed, yay), so I thought a summer playlist may just be in order. :)

1. The Beat- Ben Rector
2. When A Heart Breaks- Ben Rector //I'm thinking this summer is a Ben Rector summer. haha
3. Hank- Ben Rector 
4. So Long Familiar- Mandi Mapes
5. Ain't No Reason- Brett Dennen
6. Hey Soul Sister- Train //I know, I know. Old news. Can't help that I still like it.
7. I'll Wait- Elizabeth Rhyno //Discovered this girl via NoiseTrade. Which is pretty much the coolest thing ever. Don't make me pull out my Books of the Old Testament Song. I'm learning it for a video blog. haha.
8. Here Comes the Sun- the Beetles //Seems like a fitting song for summer...
9. Who Are We Fooling- Brooke Fraser
10. See the World- Gomez
11. Sunshine- Matt Costa //Get me a boy with a guitar that can sing and we're set. :)
12. Just The Way You Are- Boyce Avenue //Another favorite band. 

1 comment:

  1. It makes me so happy that you love my local boy Ben Rector! I adore him!

    ReplyDelete