Wednesday, December 12, 2012

twelve-twelve-twelve

If you've fallen of the face of the planet and weren't aware of it, today is 12/12/12. Since #33 on my 101 in 1001 list is to document everything that I did on 10/10/10, 11/11/11, and 12/12/12...I guess you're going to get a blog post about my day. :) I feel like each year that I do this, my days get more boring.

12pm: Wake up. Sleeping in has been wonderful these last few days. Back to business tomorrow. No more sleeping until noon!

1pm: Eat lunch. Little piggies in blankets by my daddy with conecuh sausage and pizza dough. Post about it on Instagram.

2pm-6:30pm: Work on blog designs for the upcoming launch and start working on revamping my website.
This is one of the blog designs I have been working on. I like to call it "Classy and Fabulous." 
6:30pm: Decide that it's time for dinner. Fix a peanut butter sandwich to eat with some goldfish. :) Forget to take a picture.

6:30pm-9pm: Work on website design some more, and then declare it finished! While I liked the pink stripes and the cute illustration, I wanted something that was a little more "grown up"...in case future employers see it. 

And that was my twelve-twelve-twelve, for anyone who was wondering. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment