Wednesday, June 3, 2009

#18 Superheroes.

Apparently my alter ego is The Meaty Thoughtful Philanthropist. But...shhh....don't tell anybody. Although, you too can become a superhero by going here. I guess since I'm talking about superheroes, I could tell you my favorite one. If I had a favorite one that is. But you see...I don't. I just wanted to put my superhero picture up. But, in case you were wondering, I have seen the first Batman movie. And one of the Spiderman...or was it Superman...in Spanish class in 10th grade. Honestly, I could care less.

I do think the Incredibles are pretty incredible though. :)

I'm getting kind of bored with this whole 30 awesome things thing I'm on. I don't know how the guy that did 1000 awesome things did it. Unless he was getting paid, which he probably was. I think I'm going to stop at 20, hope nobody gets offended by that one!!

I haven't been terribly busy here lately, but that will change soon, I'm sure. Next week, we have VBS at chuch and starting the next week I will be babysitting some little girls from church two days a week. Fun, I'm sure. Then I have orientation (since I'm going to a new college next Fall, I get to do it all over again...yay! Can you sense the sarcasm?). And then, in July, I get to go to the beach for a week with my family (I'm excited about this one...for real!!)

I'm also terribly excited by the fact that Miley Cyrus is coming to Birminghan (at the BJCC!) in October. I would LOVE to find someone that wanted to go with. Preferably someone over the age of seven..yeah. Because I'm sure it would be a pretty cool concert. Metrostation (I don't know much about them, except Miley's brother is in it) is opening for her. So yeah...let me know! :) And if B'ham sells out...well...she's going to be in ATL in November. Mmmmhhmm. So yeah.

That's all for today I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment