Friday, June 5, 2009

Summer Reading List

Summer Reading List:
  • unChristian by David Kinnaman and Gabe Lyons [Started this on last night and LOVE it. Check out my bible blog to see more on what I think about this one]
  • Crazy Love by Francis Chan [seems like all the pastoral peoples I know have talked about this book in some way, shape, form, or another. and my mom and dad are reading it. we have at least three copies at the house. we don't know how to share. i know, there are starving children in Africa...]
  • Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult [Huge fan of Picoult. I read My Sister's Keeper by her (the movie is coming out later this summer) and am amazed by her ability to write on controversial issues in a nonpartisian way.]
  • The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini [This one seems to be one that all the facebook friends are bringing to the beach...looks interesting from the cover I have been staring at for a week...]
  • Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge [This one is more of a finish reading it. I started it with my dgroup off at college, and never finished it.]
Like? Don't like? Have suggestions?
Let me know!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment