So, I got to thinking. And that's dangerous, let me tell you. I was thinking that I should make a list of all my favorite songs of the moment. And then, I realized not everyone would know all of them. So, I edited the list a little (okay a lot) and made a playlist.com thingamabob for you guys to listen to. It's not much, but in addition to the link, I'm also posting the names of the songs and some comments to defend myself.
1. Hurricane- Jimmy Needham <---New favorite song!
2. Love is Here- Tenth Avenue North
3. Sweet Caroline- Glee <---How can you NOT like this one?
4. Party in the USA- Miley Cyrus <---I don't care if you can't see the Hollywood sign from LAX. I like this song.
5. Today was a Fairytale- Taylor Swift <---Taylor Swift is AWESOME. I don't care if she's for preteen girls.
6. Heartbeat- Remedy Drive
7. Live Like We're Dying- Kris Allen <---I knew I liked him more than "creepy guy"!
8. I'll Make a Man Out of You- Mulan <---Mandarin anyone?
9. Rebel Intro- Lecrae <---This one's for Desi. :)
10. How He Loves Us- David Crowder Band <---I love me some DCB!
You can find my playlist here (HINT: click on "here").