Monday, August 9, 2010

Dear Walmart

Dear Walmart,

I think you're pretty cool. I mean, really, where else can you go to buy clothes, cleaning supplies, food, and other miscellaneous items. (Other than Target, I mean. No offence). But, you've made a mistake in rearranging my Walmart. I know that you're trying to "keep up with the times", but I really don't like it.

I mean, first you get rid of the self check out. Um, dude? I liked those things. I'd really prefer to not have to be sociable and talk to a cashier you know.



And yellow walls? Really? When did you think that they went with the *new* green signs. I really don't like yellow. Sorry. Now, if you wanted to paint the walls pink...we could talk. I like pink.

I also don't like this whole relocation of items thing. I mean, we all know that baby clothes belong back by the milk, not in the front. And ketchup across the aisle from the candy--that's just WRONG!

The one thing I do like about the relocation is that the chocolate is across the aisle from the Chinese food. I mean, we all know that alliterations are cool. If you could just follow the pattern throughout the store, we'd be good. I mean, put the toasters across from the tires....and the shoes across from the salad dressing. I mean, that would make alot of sense. Or you could just alphabetize the whole store. I mean, I know that it would probably be a pain to do, but it might be good. I mean, all the local Kindergarten classes could take field trips to Walmart and walk around the store singing the "ABC" song. It would be educational and it's not like there's anything else to do in this town.



I think that the above would be *really great* ideas. Please take them into consideration. To review:
1. The walls should be repainted pink.

2. You should either alliterate or alphabetize your store. (I mean, it'd be good for the COMMUNITY!)

Sincerely,

Lauren :)

No comments:

Post a Comment