Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hair

I have a to do list of things I have to get done before I leave in two weeks. One of the things on that list was to get a haircut. You see, I haven't gotten it cut since....last August. It's been awhile. And it was long. And hard to deal with. And I needed to fix that problem.



I was planning on getting a short trim. But after some calculations, I realized that I really wanted almost 10 inches off. I mean, I wanted it above my shoulders (I don't really like long hair) and I wanted something easy. And then, I remembered something on my list of things to do before I die. Donate to Locks of Love. So, off with the hair!


I didn't really realize how long it had gotten until today. I don't think it's ever been this long before. And things suddenly became a little bit lighter!



And Tada!



I really like it. I think I look a little closer to my age now! Haha! And so, now I have a gallon sized Ziplock in my purse with my hair in it! (It feels kind of weird to say that). I just need to go get an envelope to mail it off in! Yay for helping kids! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment