Monday, August 16, 2010

Snapfish

I'm a scrapbooker. I love pictures and memories. I mean, seriously, when I look at photo albums and scrapbooks I get that warm feeling inside and I feel like the world is really a happy place (okay, that was cheesy). I mean, I have pictures in frames and on my wall (and I'm still trying to figure out what to do about all this in Chicago....).

But, seriously? It can get expensive. I mean, shutterfly books and the such aren't cheap. Unless....you get them at the right time! The book I posted about here? Free. I just paid shipping. For real 'yall.

I wish I could say that I just know these things, but I don't. I have 2 sites that I check daily for this kind of stuff, and one that I just discovered this past weekend. Jessica Turner normally posts some really good deals. The Frugal Girls also do the same kind of thing, except it's multiple times a day and they also do the whole couponing thing! I just discovered Chi-Town Cheapskate and I'm really excited about putting that one to use once I get to the Windy City! She posts about a bunch of Chicago (and some nationwide) deals, like Free Museum Days and such! (Hey- I need to learn about culture and history and see Sue the dinosaur or whatever!)

Now on to photo stuff (and the reason this post is entitled "Snapfish"). Oh rabbit trails.

Groupon has had some really great photo deals recently. Picaboo has had a $25 for $100 deal, Shutterfly had a $10 for $25 deal, and I saw another company that I didn't recognize and that I forgot the name of when I was checking this morning. I would have gotten the Picaboo deal, but it expires in a year and I won't be home for a year....so I didn't know how that would work out exactly.

Another fun site is Kodak Gallery. If you go to the "Special Offers" page, they have some good deals. I got me some "Mommy Cards" (you don't have to really be a Mommy) with some of my MY contact information (Twitter, Email, Blog, etc) to hand out to people (I just keep forgetting. So, if you want one, let me know!). I think it was $3.99 to ship, but that's not too bad.

Okay. Now to what we really gathered here for. ;)

Snapfish has a GREAT (in my opinion) deal going on today and tomorrow. You can create a FREE 8x10 collage with FREE shipping with the code GRANDSHIP (it's on the main page of Snapfish if you forget. I just created one with pictures of my family (and now I just need a frame). I was going to post a picture, but it wouldn't save to my computer (which would make sense....). I don't think that this deal can be beat. Most places you still have to pay shipping....but not for this deal! Also, if you haven't ever ordered from Snapfish, you get 20 free prints! They have just redone their store, so they are doing some pretty cool deals (and no, I'm not being paid to say that.) So, yeah. Go. Upload. Checkout. And don't pay a cent. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for the mention....let me know if you need any advice of visiting the "Windy City"!!!

    ReplyDelete