What do I really want to be when I grow up?
Like, if money/location/etc didn't matter?
- A Mommy.
- A Princess.
- A Disney Princess (like at the parks!).
- A Preschool/Kindergarten Teacher.
- A Children's Director.
- A Children's Ministry Curriculum Writer. (Is that what they're called? I don't really know. But, I'd love to write curriculum)
- A Cupcake Shop Owner.
- Run an "Imagination Shop".
- Work for Compassion.
- A Social Worker.
- A Campaign Manager. (Haha. I know. Lauren + Politics= Dangerous.)
- A Footie Pajama Designer.
- A Footie Pajama Model.
- A Cupcake Taste-Tester.
- A Nanny.
- A Writer.
- An Etsy Shop Owner.
- The Person That Comes Up With TLC Shows
- Hannah Montana. (That's a joke...promise?)
- A "Baby-Rocker" at an Orphanage (That's ROCKER, not ROBBER)
- A Wedding Planner.
- A College Professor.
- A Bridal Boutique Owner.
- A Professional Monogrammer.
- A Baby Panda Trainer.
- The Person on "Extreme Home Makeover" That Leads the Crowd in Saying "Move That Bus!"
- A Fairy Godmother.
- The Wish Giver-Outer for Make-A-Wish
- Abby Cadabby. Fancy Nancy. Or Pinkalicious.
- A Clown. (I know that sounds creepy. But, I just want to hand out the balloons. I'd be a nice, non-creepy clown. Promise.)
- One of Santa's Elves at Christmastime at the Mall.
- A Tiara Tester.
There's lots more jobs that I'm sure I would love, but these are the first thirty-two that came to mind.
If you could have any job in the world...no limitations...what would you want to be?