Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Girl that Got Stamps for Christmas- Christmas Series Part 2

As you may remember from yesterday's post, we're rediscovering Christmas through a three-year-old's eyes. Do you remember the kinds of presents that you got for Christmas way back when? I got stamps. I guess that just shows that I was destined to be a Martha Stewart at an early age.


Things to Note:
  • I was in awe that I got a "Teddy Bear Tamp". I didn't know that punches held that much excitement.
  • What mother gives a three year old an ink pad? Mine. It's either because I was a super responsible child or that I was the firstborn and therefore could do no wrong. This was in the days before the boys came along. Thus, this super responsible child got an ink pad for Christmas.
  • Little Mermaid was the coolest Disney Princess ever back then. She was even on my birthday cake when I turned four.

1 comment:

  1. i love this; "a teddy bear tamp, mommy."

    your parents took tons of videos of you; i don't think my parents took quite so many. partially due to the fact that they didn't get a camcorder until i was about six, i think.

    ReplyDelete