Monday, December 5, 2011

yikes.

  • We're going to do a bullet point list today because that's really as far as my brain can go.
  • I had my first final today. Professor showed up 30 minutes late, but it only took me 5 minutes because it was easy. That's good, right?
  • I watched Eloise at Christmastime this morning. It's pretty much my favorite Christmas movie.
  • On another related note, I watched Rudolph and Polar Express tonight. I promise I'm studying Mom.
  • I have about 1/2 of my Theology study guide done and that's not even until Wednesday. 
  • So, I started a gluten-free experiment last week. 
  • Hence the reason I have a bunch of gluten free pins on Pinterest
  • I already feel somewhat better, but it's hard to tell. I'm pretty sure I'm sticking with it though. 
  • I miss cupcakes the most. I'm going to have to make some GF ones ASAP. Come on Gigi's, get with the picture and make some yummy gluten free food for me.
  • Oh- and mexican food. I had a Moe's craving today. And Pizza Hut- don't get me started on that one. The dough...
  • I'm pretty sure that I'm about to go to sleep. I've been in jammies all day and in bed for most of it too. But, I was productive (aforementioned study guide + finishing a term paper).
  • I really need some Christmas socks.
  • I'm feeling more than slightly nerdy today. Bahaha.

  • If you haven't heard of Nicole's "Big Give", you need to check out her blog ASAP. Pronto. Um, go! 
  • And...goodnight. :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment