Monday, December 26, 2011

Home Again

Merry Christmas! I hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas Day celebrating the birth of our Savior and spending time with family and friends.

I love Christmas jammies pictures. They make me smile and I love looking at them year after year.

christmas3

christmas2

Last week, my family and I spent some time in the Keys. Vacations are fun. Especially when they mean 80 degree days and laying out in swimsuits. Obviously, I didn’t want to post all the details on here before we went (just in case one of you dear friends is really a creepy old man that wants to break into my house or kidnap me). But, now that we are home again, I decided that some details could be shared. I’m still editing up some pictures, but here’s a sneak peek into last week!

019 

christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment