Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sharing is Caring- Christmas Series Part 1

One of my favorite parts of Christmas is remembering memories about family. I love sitting around and playing "Remember When?" and laughing about things that happened in the past. Another way to relive Christmas is to go back and watch old home videos. So, this week, we're going to be taking a few days to relive the past and give you a peek into a the Christmas of a certain three-year-old.


Things to Note:
  • I had a stutter. It's definitely because it was so smart that my mouth couldn't keep up with my brain. If you notice, sometimes I still get a little caught up in my words when I think to fast. Sorry, it's a smart people thing.
  • I wasn't real great at sharing. But, I was all into people sharing with me.
  • Daddy gets clamps every year for Christmas now. Most of the time, it's just a joke. But, it all goes back to the Christmas when he told me "Lauren, you can never have too many clamps". Daddy liked working in the shop and building stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment