Thursday, January 12, 2012

This Post Might Change Your Life

No, really.
It all started last Saturday when Mom and I were shopping at Ross. Dangerous store I tell you. Cheap prices. And while we were shopping, we came across a nifty little invention called the "Pasta Boat". I've really been wanting one for awhile now, because I knew that it would revolutionize the way I thought about food. I mean, I know that some of you live in houses and apartment where you have these things called ovens that you can cook yummy brownies in, but I live in a dorm where the only place to cook is a microwave. Apparently a toaster is a fire hazard. So, the Pasta Boat could literally CHANGE MY LIFE. And at $3.98, this was the PERFECT, CHEAP way to change my life.

And boy. It did. I've had pasta four times this week. Or five. I don't really remember, because I'm kind of in a pasta coma. And I'm considering changing my superhero name to "THE PASTANATOR". Yes, I'm for serious. So, if you want to learn how to change your life and revolutionize your dorm room, you should definitely watch this video I made of me cooking. I'm thinking about submitting my idea to the Food Network. I could have a show like "Cooking with Lauren and Her Super Fantabulous Pasta Boat" or "Dorm Room Dining: Pasta Boat Edition". Either way, I'm sure it's going to be a huge hit.



In other news, I was going through a period of Diet Coke deprivation during the filming of this segment. I've run out and really don't want to get out in the cold, nasty weather to buy more. So, pardon the craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment