Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday Night Football

Tonight was Desmond's third football game of the season (counting the "Jamboree"...but we totally do!). Since it was the first home game, I thought I might bring along my camera to get some pictures. This whole "six o'clock game time" really didn't help my photography skills and I had to play around with my camera settings to get the pictures to turn out, but some turned out halfway decent, and that made me happy!
Since this is Desmond's first year in this age bracket, he isn't seeing too much playing time. But, he did get to run the ball once tonight and he did pretty good on defense (even though he's a skinny boy!) and make some tackles. I'm one proud big sister to call #22 my baby brother. :)
When the score was 20-0 at the end of the first quarter, the game became a little less fun. I mean, we were winning- but it just wasn't fun. It's a little more exciting when there's actually a game being played, if you know what I mean. 
We played a little more, and we hit the "thirty mark". When one team is thirty ahead in this league, they keep the clock running. All in all, at the end of the game, we won 43-0. So far, in all three games, we haven't had a team score on us. We played what will probably be the "toughest" team last week and won- so at least one of my teams might have a good season (and I'm not referring to my alma mater or Auburn...).  Go Indians! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment