Thursday, April 1, 2010

Comparison and Contrast

I feel like I’ve been working forever on this project, even though it’s just been a few days in reality. I had an assignment to create a video podcast for my Educational Technology class. I decided to do mine on Comparison and Contrast. I created the above little video. It’s not much, it’s more like YouTube quality than Avatar…but, I think it just might work. So, I decided to share it with all my seven or eight readers first! I used my little brothers for this project, because I thought they would add something special in the humor department. Then, using the brand new Flip cam and a 30 day free trial of Camtasia…Here we go! :)

In other news, I feel like I’m really slacking in the blogging department. It used to  be so fun and exciting. Now, it seems to slip to the bottom of the pile. I guess it’s because I live a pretty boring life. I mean, today I stayed in my pajamas until noon, took a shower, went with Mom to pick up the boys from school, went to the grocery story, experienced Coinstar for the first time, came home, took an online test, freaked because the browser froze on me, went to church for a Seder meal, came home, worked on my podcast….and finally blogged. It’s just not that exciting. Maybe I’ll document it all with pictures one day. That could be exciting. Something else exciting is what I’m doing this weekend. You’ll hear more about that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment