Friday, April 16, 2010

fingerprint friday- take 2

I’ve seen a lot of fingerprints from God here lately. But, of course, I don’t ever have my camera around….or they’re moments that are to be experienced…not exactly photographical. But, I’ve had something I wanted to share for awhile about now… and so, I took some pictures.

005

Any guesses yet?

006 copy

Okay. So, I love to write on mirrors with dry erase markers. I did it all the time in the dorm room. And as long as you clean it off within a week or two, it’s pretty easy to get off. No Lysol needed until about the two month point. :) And I’m also a huge fan of Operation Beautiful (check it out!). It makes my day when I walk into the bathroom at school and find a post-it note that says “You’re beautiful”. I don’t think its creepy at all. (And yes- I know I forgot to cross the “T”…but I was already uploading the pictures when I figured that out! Oops!) So, today. I wanted to post about Operation Beautiful- so, maybe next time you’re somewhere, just leave a post it on a mirror, or on a door. You never know…it might make someone smile. :)

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? To find out how to join "Fingerprint Friday" and see links to other posts, visit Beki at The Rusted Chain.


Next order of business.

Hint #1: It involves the following picture.

Hint #2: It involves me doing something with said pictured object.

Hint #3: I can’t tell you what it is until May 2nd…so, you should come back then to see what appears.

Hint #4: It came in the mail today….and I am BEYOND excited. I think I’m to the stage of jubilation now. So. I need to get off this computer and do something with it.

Hint #5: ACHOO! :)

001


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful fingerprint picture.

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Fingerprint Friday post. What a great thing to do! Hope I can remember to come back on May 2nd to find out what all the excitement is about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to go to Amazon to see what that book was all about. I don't know what you plan to do with it, but it looks like a GREAT book!

    ReplyDelete