If you were wondering, I came up with the acronym all by myself. That's why it doesn't flow all pretty like and has random elements, like sewing. :)
1. God- Experience Him in a new way. I'm going to be participating in this and expanding my bible reading repertoire (I'm not going to commit to reading the entire Bible over the course of the year, but I want to read it more than I currently do). Oh- and I'm going to Passion 2011 this weekend, so I think that will be a great start to this one!
2. Organize- Clean up my room. File all the random papers. Clean out all the junk that has accumulated over the years.
3. Attitude- Positive. Enough said.
4. Loving- Everyone I meet. Finding ways to find the good in everyone. And finding ways to love the unloved in the community around me.
5. Sewing- Learn how to sew new things (other than elastic waist skirts and pillowcase dresses!). Not give this hobby up. :)
So, over the course of the upcoming year (2011), I'm going to try and work on these five areas of my life. And possibly blog about them when appropriate and all.