Saturday, December 18, 2010

it's the most wonderful time of the year...

Next to opening presents, the absolutely best part of Christmas is decorating the tree. You have to load it up with tinsel or it will shrivel up and die. Everyone knows that!
-Eloise at Christmastime

Thank you Hallmark Channel for showing one of my favorite Christmas 
movies and getting me into the Christmas Spirit!
In other news, my mother is turning 29 for the 21st time. Haha! I love you Mom (even though I joke on you that you're getting O-L-D). I promise you're not that old. I mean, come on, you're hair isn't gray yet! (I'm going to quit before I'm not allowed to blog anymore!). I love you and I hope you have a great, great birthday. And that you stay warm using your Zebra print Snuggie. I told you they were warm. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment