I got tagged by sweet Annie to take part in the tag game. Y'all, this girl is such a doll. She remembered way back when I posted complaining that I couldn't make my font "Century Gothic" (It's totally my fave) and commented with how to do it. Then, she tagged me in this fun game! Yay!
For this game, I have to share seven things with you, my dear readers, that you don't already know. Which is really funny because I was just thinking about how I needed to do one of those "share 25 random facts about yourself" things, but seven is a much easier number.
1. I'm on my fourth major and my third college. I'm hoping this is the one.
2. I'm terrified of snakes and refuse to go in the reptile house at the zoo. I have this reoccurring nightmare that is strikingly similar to the scene in the first Harry Potter book where all the snakes escape and they crawl all over my feet and I can't get out. Scary!
3. I have the names of my future girl children picked out. And it's a topic that will likely have to be discussed before getting married because honestly, they're not negotiable. I mean, I have options and all, but, really. I've been planning this out for-ever. I like double names (and names that are like "double names" but all one word, like Annabeth), but I also like "older" names (like Eloise!).
4. I have a habit of hiding things (like presents and birthday cards) so that the recipients won't find them and then forgetting where I put them. I apparently hide things too good.
5. When I grow up...I have absolutely no idea what I want to do. I have some ideas, like working with a child sponsorship program or running events or being a school superintendent...but honestly, I just want to be a mom. Which makes this whole figuring out a major thing really hard. I think I've decided business is general enough to cover it.
6. I've recently gotten really into College Football. As in, I read ESPN's blog. It could be connected to the fact that Auburn is doing really good this year. But, it is kind of cool to be able to hold conversations with people about football and not be completely lost. Now, if I can only remember that the goal posts aren't called "Touchdown Poles". Yeah. That'd probably be good. :)
7. Okay, so I'm totally obsessed with footie pajamas. And, I'm a tad bit ashamed of it (as in, I probably won't bring them along with me when I move into the new dorm room with the new roommate until I get to know them so that they don't think I'm a wierdo). And so, I've recently (as in, tonight) discovered these things called "Footie Pants". It's like if a pair of sweatpants and footie pajamas had a baby. So, it's like the best of both worlds.And like, they really make me happy.
And, I tag...