Monday, January 24, 2011

Compassion Child Update

I haven't written about my sponsored child on here in awhile. Partially because I've forgotten to scan in the letters. But, when I got my Christmas update from Sandra, I decided I should post the updated news.

Sweet Sandra is now seven years old. (She had a birthday in September). Pictured below is the updated picture I received. I think she looks so grown up now! :)
I also got this sweet Christmas message from her.


And I got a letter from her tutor (since she's not really old enough to write the letter by herself). In it, she tells me about how she is on vacation (I think it's summer down there) and how she wants me to pray for her studies in the next year. She ends the note by sending me hugs and saying goodbye. Oh- and wishing me a Merry Christmas. :)

If you are interested in sponsoring a child, I encourage you to to go to Compassion International and pick out a waiting child to sponsor today! Click the banner below for more information. :)





1 comment: