Saturday, January 8, 2011

Project Life: Week 1

A Picture A Day.
Project 365.
Project Life.

Whatever you call it, I'm doing it. Rather than post a picture every day (because, honestly, I'm going to forget and have to play around with things), I'm posting 7 pictures each week. The goal is to have one picture represent each day. But, as we all know, life sometimes gets in the way of that. So, we're sticking with the goal, but I'm not being too serious about it. I am also trying to get one self-portrait/mirror pic/myspace picture/a picture with me in it a week-ish. I think it would be cool to see how I change throughout the year.

I'm putting my pictures in a binder like this, but I thought it would be fun to post them on here too. I mean, I know you guys all stalk this blog and are absolutely fascinated with my life, right? Haha. I know, I'm so exciting. :)

I'm doing my format a little different than some people. Since the first fell on a Saturday, that's when my week is beginning. It feels a little silly, since I think of Saturday as the last day of the week...but it's the easiest.








And so we have Week 1. Obviously, to me at least, it ended yesterday. 51 more weeks to go! :)

3 comments:

  1. a. yes, i totally stalk your blog.
    b. i'm looking forward to seeing the pictures you put up. i really like this week's seven :]
    c. english major nerd moment: the norton anthology of literature?! yay! {emn moment over.}
    p.s. did you ever mention what you had changed your major to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for english nerd moments. I'm actually really happy we're using the Norton Anthology because I used the first few American Lit ones at my last college, so I don't feel like I'll be behind! And- I actually enjoyed the stories. So, that's a plus. :)

    I've changed my major to business administration. I'm not sure if I've mentioned that yet. I should do a post on that soon. I'm thinking this major may be the one. It's fairly general. And that's what I need right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I would love to do something like this but I don't think I would stick to it :(

    I awarded you with the Versatile Blog Award! Congrats Lauren :)

    http://kalina-teamomucho.blogspot.com/2011/01/another-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete