Sunday, January 23, 2011

Project Life: Week 3

Sorry this is a little late. Something called the weekend held me up a bit. :)

My craftiness overtook me and I pulled out the sewing machine to make this. :)


Having no oven in the dorm means baking brownies while at home for MLK day!

Since I finally had enough hangers, my clothes are all hung up. Pretty.

This is my Project Life setup. Excuse the messy bed. I know, it's legit. :)

Fried Chicken Thursday is pretty much the only meal I like at the DH.

I discovered this cute little reading room in the library. Much adventures to be had. 
And that...was my week. :)

3 comments:

  1. Let me know what you think of the Kelly Minter book when you read it - it looks interesting! I love seeing your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you photoshop out the personal information on the driver's license. It looks like you did, but just checking.

    ...dad (of course)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Dad. Personal info is blurred out. Don't want creepy stalker people coming after me and all. :)

    ReplyDelete