- This blog post about church growth and where our priorities are at.
- Brooke Fraser. I just discovered her (apart from Hillsong) yesterday-ish. And can I say something? I'm in love with her music. Ahem, like these songs.
- And this. It's a bit theological-smart people-ish. But, if you can wade through the essay, it's a good read.
- This sweet baby boy had surgery today. Keep him in your prayers.
- I am doing Project Life this year. I'm doing it a little different than most people (goal of 7 photos a week instead of a photo everyday). I'm really excited an just got the pages all put in and such. I plan on posting the pictures on Saturdays. So, yeah. Trying to simplify scrapbooking a little.
- This video is amazing. It's Passion. It's Jesus.
In other news, I'm packing! Well, actually I'm taking a break right now...but I was packing. I move into my new dorm sometime between tomorrow and Sunday. Scary, right? Yeah. That's what I'm thinking, too. I have a roommate. I don't know much (well, anything) about her...but I'm trusting God and that he will work all that out! :)