Thursday, January 6, 2011

Things I'm Liking...

And these are the things that I'm liking right now. My faves. You get the idea.
  • This blog post about church growth and where our priorities are at.
  • Brooke Fraser. I just discovered her (apart from Hillsong) yesterday-ish. And can I say something? I'm in love with her music. Ahem, like these songs.

  • And this. It's a bit theological-smart people-ish. But, if you can wade through the essay, it's a good read.
  • This sweet baby boy had surgery today. Keep him in your prayers.
  •  I am doing Project Life this year. I'm doing it a little different than most people (goal of 7 photos a week instead of a photo everyday). I'm really excited an just got the pages all put in and such. I plan on posting the pictures on Saturdays. So, yeah. Trying to simplify scrapbooking a little.
  • This video is amazing. It's Passion. It's Jesus.
In other news, I'm packing! Well, actually I'm taking a break right now...but I was packing. I move into my new dorm sometime between tomorrow and Sunday. Scary, right? Yeah. That's what I'm thinking, too. I have a roommate. I don't know much (well, anything) about her...but I'm trusting God and that he will work all that out! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for your roommate situation! All that dorm room stuff can be stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE brooke fraser!
    i started packing today; i move back up to school saturday. packing = stressful. well, when you leave it for the last possible seconds like i normally do.
    rest easy; God knows your roommate situation. He will not give you more than you can handle!

    ReplyDelete