Saturday, July 30, 2011

polyvore means a very busy Lauren.

Alternately titled, what I wish I wore.
nautical





Knit dress  Bassike sheer top  Long tunic  Navy top  Hudson Jeans wide leg jeans  Striped romper  Kit pearl TOMS cork wedge  Canvas shoes  Straw tote bag  Spring Street silver bangle bracelet  Gold anchor necklace  Nautical belt

Since I'm lacking in the inspiration department at the moment, I thought I'd do one of my fallbacks. I mean, everyone loves a good Polyvore post, right? Let me just say...I am loving all things striped and "nautical-ish" at the moment! I think it all started when I found the perfect skirt at BR for my birthday (which is not pictured since stupid polyvore doesn't have it!) and has blossomed since then.

I'm SUPER PUMPED that summer school ends on Tuesday. Yes, that means finals in three days...but I'm almost through until the 22nd! Yipee! On the downside, since school is starting back, that means we are cramming in last minute summer activities to do with the youth group at church. Fun? Yes! Busy? Definitely! Add in a Women of Faith conference with my mom, a hopeful website re-vamp, and a girl trying to cut back on technology a little...and you get one Lauren that is still super busy and definitely not the best blogger. On the upside, I did sew a dress today. It was super easy, so look for a post in the coming days on that one! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment