Tuesday, July 19, 2011

twenty-one.

So, last Saturday (the sixteenth!) I turned twenty-one years old. Big deal. Super exciting. I know right? I figured that since I remember each and every part of this monumental day…I should share it with you. :)

First, I woke up super early to go to church for our sponsor brunch. We get sponsors for our youth mission trips each year and we did a little brunch to thank them and tell them about all that we did. This girl got to wake up super early to go cut up some fruit. After the little brunch, I went with a group of kids to one of the many Mexican restaurants in town. (Somebody forgot to tell this girl that you get whip cream smeared on your face on your birthday!) It was super fun, of course.

267753_256388207705408_100000026933152_1207630_291684_n

Then, I went home for a little bit to get ready for that night. You see, I had big plans to see this movie called Winnie the Pooh. So, Mom, Daddy, Max, and I saw the 4:30 showing that night of Winnie. It was super cute and awesome. (And we were probably the only ones there that didn’t have an Under 5 with us.) THEN, we went to my favorite Tex-Mex restaurant, Salsarita’s. It’s like Moe’s. (Which is the bomb dot com). Then, we went home for CAKE!

DSC_0062 DSC_0064

[gickr.com]_dead14bc-46cb-bf04-2103-756a0fba8427

For my birthday, I got these babies. Guess who’s going to see Ben Rector this September in Birmingham?? THIS GIRL. I am SO EXCITED. Not even kidding.

DSC_0067

And that, my dears, is how you spend a twenty-first birthday. :)

5 comments:

  1. So fun! Happy Birthday to you! I'm looking forward to celebrating my 21st in two months!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! Yay fun birthdays! Love the moving picture by the way! It kind of scared me because I thought I was seeing things at first, hehe! :)

    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great birthday! I love the pic of you blowing out your candles!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like it was a super fun day! happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, happy birthday girlie!!!

    Oh and small world! You know someone that knows my hubby? Cool!

    ReplyDelete