Saturday, April 28, 2012

Print Edition Now Available!

Print editions of my book are now also available!



For those of you that don't own a Kindle and still want to read Finding Beauty in the Breakdown, I've just received notice that it is now available in paperback for $3.99 from Amazon (which is super cheap when you think about it). At 70 pages, it's the perfect size for some light afternoon reading, and when your done, you can pass it along to a friend and spread the message! :)

I have to say, I think the print edition looks pretty nifty myself! I did all of the design by myself (too cheap to pay for a designer when I own Photoshop) and the pictures are courtesy of my personal photographer (also known as my Mommy). Yes, those are my feet. And my toes. At the beach. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment