Thursday, April 23, 2009

#8 Stellan

This kid never ceases to amaze me.
Neither does the faith that his parents put in God.

Prayers for Stellan


I want you (yes, you) to click on the button and read that blog now. right now. the whole thing. and cry and laugh and have confuzzled feelings.

A quote from today's entry that I think is AMAZING and AWESOME:

"Yet what brings me great comfort, even now, is that none of this surprises God. The fact that this morning has not gone well, by our earthly hopes and standards, does not mean that God is wringing His hands. This did not come out of the blue for Him. As my friend Ann likes to say, God is not on Plan B. This is still Plan A.Indeed.
'For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD."As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.'
-Isaiah 55:8-9

And so, I press forward in that knowledge, tear stained face and all."

Pray. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment